Re: Unemployment : a Zionist Problem ?+NASA
- From: John Fahrtlington Poopnagle <perryneheum@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 06:24:19 -0800 (PST)
Speakin' of ...
VIRTUALLY NONE of the jobs lost under "The Great Bush Depression" are
EVER coming back. Certainly none that paid up to $40 an hour union
wages/benefits to tighten bolts on production lines.
This means that the U.S. will become more of a welfare state than ever
before -- to support those undereducated slobs who are now and forever
UNEMPLOYABLE. Unless new jobs that pay blobs to EAT are "created."
So, over next decade or more, we're looking at roughly 13 million
lifetime occupational bums!
These are the types, who, if they vote, will propel Barack out of
office in 2012, and vote in DAFFY DUMB SHIT, or Mitt Romney, or Scott
Then we'll have a "Great Palin Depression."
- Prev by Date: FT/Brittan: Britain has been hit harder than you think
- Next by Date: Engineering and Choreography
- Previous by thread: FT/Brittan: Britain has been hit harder than you think
- Next by thread: Engineering and Choreography