Re: The bow in Japan is the same as a handshake in the United States. ...
- From: amatbus2002 <amatbus2002@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 03:10:02 -0800 (PST)
On Nov 16, 7:43 pm, Nathan Bedford Forrest <N...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 16:31:29 -0800 (PST), "Kickin' Ass and Takin'
LIBERALS SPEND HALF THEIR LIVES BENDING OVER AND THE
OTHER HALF ON THEIR KNEES.
The Republican Party has come a long way since the heyday of Reagan
because it is now hijacked by the weasel-cons/neo-cons.
Where there is no vision a people perish. ~ Ralph
Republicans as a political institution
needs to separate
the wheat from the weed.
God First, Country Second, Party Last.
- Prev by Date: Re: Obamacare: Generational Theft.
- Next by Date: Good news: Obama creates 30 new jobs in one congressional district. Bad news: No such district
- Previous by thread: Carrie Prejean***Tapes Found
- Next by thread: Good news: Obama creates 30 new jobs in one congressional district. Bad news: No such district