Re: Bush Is Looking Better With Each Passing Day

"Obama Nation = Abomination" <here@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 19:20:14 -0400, "Harry Farkas"
<hfarkas@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"waybackjack" <IsYoMomma@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Never thought I'd say that, but this guy whom the ACORN crooks and the
Chicago political machine thugs installed in the White House makes
Bush look good. In fact, this unqualified affirmative action baby's
even worse than Carter.

We taking about the same Bush - the one who couldn't come up with a
complete
sentence? Mister Cheney's puppet?

As opposed to the negro Marxist who can't utter a coherent sentence
without his teleprompter, who thinks that there are 57 States?

G'wan now - sell it to someone else.

The American people seem to have already bought it.

Perhaps because they recognize your racist bullshit for what it is. "negro
marxist" - sheesh!
--
Harry Farkas
[Assume crossposts trimmed to alt.politics.obama only]

  • Re: 2012 U.S. Election Canceled
    ... They took sea going helicopters with no defense ... Even Carter says his main achievement was Camp David ... when Clinton finally left after GHWB ... Clinton tried to fix Bush I's mess. ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: Jimmy Carter: Bush Admin. Is "Worst In History"
    ... The Nation -- How touchy is the Bush administration about criticism? ... When Jimmy Carter, whose approval ratings dwarf those of George Bush ... president the White House spin machine goes into overdrive. ...
    (soc.culture.african.american)
  • Re: Americas worst President?
    ... All pent up from Nixons wage price controls. ... It started long before Carter was president. ... Bush is the one flushing our credibility down the drain. ... Chavez hates Bush alot more than any other US president. ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)
  • OT - Jimmy Carter Says It
    ... Former US President Jimmy Carter blasts Bush and Blair over Iraq ... In a pair of back-to-back interviews, former US President Jimmy Carter ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)
  • Re: Wholesale inflation is worst in 27 years
    ... I remember Carter playing cleanup for the previous administration. ...  So the question is will you place blame on Bush, ... president for what is happening to the economy? ... stating that the public consensus would be to place the blame on the ...
    (misc.survivalism)