Re: The standard conservative tax argument

On Aug 5, 11:04 am, Middle Class Warrior <eeld...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The truth is most taxes in the US are regressive. 'Flat taxes' and 'fair
taxes' are also regressive. Conservatives are against progressive taxes
that Republican Theodore Roosevelt advocated.

http://tinyurl.com/l8tazn

The fact is we haven't been paying for what we're getting for the past
30 years. That's why the US debt rose from less than $1 trillion in
1981 when Reagan started this madness to over $11 trillion today. And
what is the GOP solution to the massive debt they created with tax
cuts? More tax cuts. Idiots!
.