- From: "Bugman" <jmposing@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 15:34:09 -0500
"Arizona Bushwhacker" <ArizonaBushwhacker@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:eyyvl.81564$aZ3.36720@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Falstaff" <jaxfalstaff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:30b33614-2bfe-429b-a217-83523d442a9d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rush Limbaugh blamed the parents of pregnant Jaime Spears but not
the parents of pregnant Bristol Palin.
Hell, Rush didn't blame Bristol, or the guy who got her
pregnant either. In fact every republican in America
was celebrating unwed teen pregnancy at the time.
When Sarah Palin was out campaigning, unwed, underage,
teen pregnancy was the greatest virtue in America. No
teen girl could reach higher than to have a baby or two
before she drops out of high school.
It was truly a republican values kind of thing.
As long as the baby was from the right party. Kind of like the Lebensborn project.
- From: Arizona Bushwhacker
- Prev by Date: Re: We must keep alt.politics.bush Usenet conference open
- Next by Date: Hey republican...
- Previous by thread: Bristol
- Next by thread: Re: Bristol