Symbol: "MDOR" Stock buy rating $2.51"GREEN" Recycling

Please read and give me feed back I just got this email from my source
that gave me my last huge winner VTLP (15 cents to $1.40 in a month).
He's now pounding the table on MDOR to move 10 FOLD look below:
http://tradercolony.com/landing/mdor/

NASDAQ SYMBOL: “MDOR” to soar 1000%!!! Sharon Harkavy, Chief Executive
Editor of Hotshot Stocks Corp., Initiates Coverage on MDOR.OB with a
$2.51 Price Evaluation and states, “In the current market climate, I
feel as though the rubber reclamation industry is recession proof.
'Green' is in and will be for the foreseeable future."

NASDAQ SMYBOL: “MDOR” HAS $131 MILLION IN CONTRACTS HAVING WORLDWIDE
REVOLUTIONARY PATENTS & PROCESSES TO RECYCLED ULTRA FINE RUBBER
POWDER, PRODUCE LIQUID RUBBER AND OWN NEXT GENERATION RUBBER RECYCLING
EQUIPMENT TO REVOLUTIONIZE THE WAY TIRES AND RUBBER IS
RECYCLED!!!!

Magnum now converts these harmful materials into salable 'GREEN'
industry products.

WHY MDOR IS UNDERVALUED 10 FOLD: Symbol: MDOR has new worldwide
patents & $131,000,000 in open contracts yet the market cap is
UNDERVALUED 10 FOLD which means the stock is way undervalued and the
TIME TO BUY IS NOW!!! Magnum just commenced production for rubber
nuggets & buffings (landscaping products and rubber mulch) to fulfill
their $131,000,000 in open contracts to supply Wal-Mart, Home Depot,
Lowes, Costco, and customers worldwide.

WHY MDOR IS A HOT COMPANY: Company has the most proprietary patents
and know-how with Sekhar Research Innovations to Revolutionize Tire/
Rubber Recycling and “GREEN” end products and they’re doing it now.
Magnum will produce ultra fine powders, EPDM powders, thermoplastics,
and high performance compounds & processing aids both in Malaysia and
at its existing facility in Magog, Quebec. Magnum's proprietary
"GREEN" technology provides one of a kind solution to the challenges
in eliminating Billions of Scrap Tires Globally. The licensed
proprietary and patented process that MDOR utilizes produces the
finest rubber products available to the market. Furthermore, MDOR's
patented processes will produce profitable products that are
ecologically friendly by disintegrating used tires down to their most
basic and usable components.

WHY MDOR IS NEXT GENERATION: The Company has recently acquired a
number of patents and know-how that allow rubber to be reconstituted,
liquefied, specially blended into EPDM powders, and EPDM compounds.
This now provides the Company with an array of technologies that will
revolutionize the rubber & rubber recycling industry Worldwide!!!

Magnum is currently using its advanced technologies along with
continued R & D to produce the “Next Generation” of retread compounds
& reactivated ambient /cryogenic rubber powders. Magnum holds patents
to an array of processing aids, compounds, and proprietary rubber
recycling equipment. Company now holds the patented processes, in
which waste rubber is reduced, without excessive costs, to a powdery
substance in large scales between 0- 100 microns. This process
provides a new & expansive methodology for the recycling of rubber

BUY NOW HUGE EXPOSURE IN 1st QTR 2009 WILL SKY ROCKET THE
STOCK!!!

-The Upcoming Magnum 21st Century Business Series:"Magnum D'Or
Resources to be featured on CNBC, FOX, and Hong Kong's Asia
Television, 90 college universities, and other Leading Networks"

-The Upcoming "Our Planet and Magnum's Television Series:”Magnum will
be featured on Environmental Impact series aired 19 times on CNN
Headline News, FOX Business, Discovery Channel, CNN, MSNBC, and
Regional News.