Re: Obama the centrist....
- From: "Christian D. Williamson" <chris.david.williamson@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 00:41:40 -0800 (PST)
On Dec 3, 6:59 pm, Tartarus <tarta...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Dec 3, 1:42 am, "Christian D. Williamson"
Here's more evidence for you leftists that Obama was opportunistic in
getting you to vote for him. Conservative Bush supporter Mike Gerson
has praise for Obama:
So he is a centrist when you are trying to piss off leftists, and he
is a leftist when you are trying to denigrate him.
No. But you're welcome to characterize it that way. This is an
alternative newsgroup, and you can twist things any way you like.
You sure think you are clever, don't you?
Again, no. I'm just pointing out the obvious that it's not about
principles, it's not about ideas, it's about power for the leftists in
this newsgroup. They have not once shown one smidgeon of thought about
what I've said. If they did, they would have to admit Obama The
President is not the same as Obama The One.
- Prev by Date: Re: Outlaw abortion +
- Next by Date: Bill Richardson is perfect for Commerce
- Previous by thread: Re: Obama the centrist....
- Next by thread: Re: Obama the centrist....