Re: IRAQ ?
- From: Bill <bill@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 11:15:34 -0400
On Jul 24, 9:54 am, Bill <b...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:If the objective is to move out, why in the hell wait? I guess we have
to kill so many Americans before we leave.
Plus, the US has to wait for things to stabilize first (even though
their unpopular occupation is a significant cause of much of the
chaos)... Oh, wait... I thought the "surge" (among several other
factors) worked wonders... But no, still no budging on troop
withdrawals... Guess Americans have been handed a load of shit all
The only question remains: what the HELL is ANYONE looking to the same
f**king idiots for solutions who got is into this historic, disastrous
mess in the first place, and then commenced to make it worse year
I do not think you can stabilize that region even if we stay forever. Religions can not be killed.
- Prev by Date: Re: IRAQ ?
- Next by Date: Re: For you leftists out there: Has the "surge" worked?
- Previous by thread: Re: IRAQ ?
- Next by thread: How to NOT be a f**king idiot, traveling abroad, representing the US...