Vietnamese Communists want John McCain as President
- From: Middle Class Warrior <eelder1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 09:33:16 -0400
His captors said McCain exaggerated his incarceration and was treated humanely. The Vietnamese said Uncle Ho told us to treat the prisoners humanely and they already got all the intelligence they needed from John McCain's cockpit.
The also said McCain will do good things for Vietnam if he elected.
- Prev by Date: Re: Tim Russert and Tony Snow: joined by God
- Next by Date: The Sickness that is George W. Bush
- Previous by thread: Re: The world is waiting for President Obama? (Fortunately, Americans are the ones voting)
- Next by thread: Re: Vietnamese Communists want John McCain as President