Hardball continues to lag in the ratings, finishing last with just 314,000 viewers behind Fox's Shepard Smith and CNN's Live from the Headlines in the 7 p.m. ET/4 PT time slot
http://www.usatoday.com/life/columnist/mediamix/2003-06-22-media-mix_x.htm

*Some seem to believe we should negotiate with terrorists*"
~President George W Bush, March 15, 2008

"*Iran remains the world's most active state sponsor of terrorism*"
~President George W Bush, March 12, 2008

We need to figure out a way to develop some leverage
*with respect to the Iranians and then sit down and talk with them*
~Secretary of Defense Robert M. Gates, May 15, 2008

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB121083798995894943.html?mod=googlenews_wsj
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2008/03/20080312-6.html
http://www.defenselink.mil/transcripts/transcript.aspx?transcriptid=4230