Re: Cindy "Cunt" McCain caught with Sudan investments

Nebuchadnezzar II wrote:
The cunt still won't release her financial records. What's she got to hide? Apparently plenty.

Is there a need to call her a name? Leave the name calling to Pappy or Horatio and the other bozos that post. No need to sink to their level.

  • Re: Cindy "Cunt" McCain caught with Sudan investments
    ... Apparently plenty. ... Leave the name calling to Pappy or Horatio and the other bozos that post. ...
    (alt.politics.bush)
  • Re: Cindy "Cunt" McCain caught with Sudan investments
    ... Apparently plenty. ... Leave the name calling to Pappy or Horatio and the other bozos that post. ...
    (alt.politics.bush)
  • Re: Wisdom of the Far East
    ... A bozo can't run 3 fookin balls. ... let me know and I will quit calling you a bozo. ... Debra, there is nothing worse than a former drunk who begins to preach ... so you there fore qualify to be queen bee of the bozos. ...
    (rec.sport.billiard)
  • Re: To the 9/11 conspiricists
    ... largest buildings in the world were knocked down by airplanes on the ... Tell me something you retarded jackass.....what plane hit wtc building ... I'm not "calling him names". ... You two bozos are as ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • New McCain-Palin political poster
    ... This will attract a lot of attention from White Trash like Horatio and Pappy. ...
    (alt.politics.bush)