Re: Liberals......where is the big gas price fix you promised
- From: "Jerk. Y. Chain" <jerky@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 20:56:41 -0500
On 23 Apr 2008, dangdangdoodIe wrote:
In article <i4jv045tmc9noub37dnm7rrsqoh7h5cu83@xxxxxxx>,
Horatio Fudruckerton <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
if Americans elected you to congress ?
Caught in another lie, huh ? Or is it just
incompetency; or both ?
I remember when Bush Jr. criticzed Bill Clinton to the press, for
allowing the price of gasoline to go up 15 cents per gallon during
Bill's presidency, saying that it was hard on the average person.
"15c a gallon is hard, 3 dollars a gallon is a statistic."
-Joseph P. Bush
- Prev by Date: Re: Happy*** the Earth Day
- Next by Date: Is Petraus an ass kisser?
- Previous by thread: Re: Liberals......where is the big gas price fix you promised
- Next by thread: Bush Worst President Ever, High Gas Prices, Iraq Debacle, Katrina Inaction, 911 Sitting and Reading his Comprehension level book "my Pet Goat" Rampant Cronyism, Hiring Heckuva Job Brownie, A Total Loser and***up, economy in the Toilet, High Inflation and Food Prices, No one could be more of a Loser!!!