Re: Why did Clinton wait to release her tax returns?

"Bradley K. Sherman" <bks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:ft6hrq$e7l$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In article <7b412ecc-4d10-4663-8549-24e5f2cf0ed3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Raymond <Bluerhymer@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Friday, April 4, 2008 20:16 EDT

Why did Clinton wait to release her tax returns?

They're out. Why won't McBush release his?
Something to hide?

He won't release his medical records either.

No doubt it would reveal all the drugs he had prescribed to himself to give to his junkie wife. Too many difficult questions there.

  • Re: Why did Clinton wait to release her tax returns?
    ... Raymond wrote: ... Why did Clinton wait to release her tax returns? ... Why won't McBush release his? ...
    (alt.politics.bush)
  • Re: OT-War history repeats itself
    ... But then I dont expect you to abandon your mantra that the rich are the ... Do you really all those rich democrats are going to tax themselves? ... Clinton was a bona fide draft dodger. ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: OT-War history repeats itself
    ... But then I dont expect you to abandon your mantra that the rich are the ... Do you really all those rich democrats are going to tax themselves? ... do you need some lessons in tax shelters. ... Yup, if that's your yardstick, Clinton ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • The Clinton Tax Challenge for Republicans
    ... The Clinton Tax Challenge for Republicans ... they know that the 1990s were a time when the economy boomed, ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: Did anyone else notice . . . ?
    ... Seems the context was that I was saying that Clinton violated our trust, and that we can't trust Bush either. ... > Your tax records aren't supposed to available outside the IRS, ... There is a CONSTITUTION that is suppose to prevent it! ... the right answer to the Patriot act and the phone call monitoring is to send the aliens home. ...
    (misc.survivalism)