The one word that describes Hillary Clinton
- From: Middle Class Warrior <"middle class warrior"@verizon.net>
- Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 14:41:53 GMT
When I think about Reagan, I see an addled old man who put the US on the wrong track.
When I think about Bill Clinton, I think about a philandering alley cat.
When I think about George W. Bush, I think about someone who was too dumb to be president.
But when I think about Hillary, I can define her with one word--manipulative.
Hillary went in front of hundreds of superdelegates in another one of her secret settings--remember health care? She told them Barack Obama was unelectable while all of the polls suggest she is unelectable because of her high unfavorability rating that is close to 50 per cent. Today she denied the story: See
I cannot in good conscience vote for a person who does not know the difference between a truth and lie. If she gets the nomination, as unlikely as that is, I'm sitting this one out.
- Prev by Date: Hillary--Liar, Liar pants suit on fire!
- Next by Date: Re: Is McCain smokin' da weed?
- Previous by thread: Hillary--Liar, Liar pants suit on fire!
- Next by thread: Re: The one word that describes Hillary Clinton