Re: Looks like the "Magic Negro" has lost some of the magic!
- From: Salad <oil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 08:58:35 -0700
As long as he was non-threatening, he was in the groove.
Now, he's got to start answering questions, and he isn't very good at it.
I guess you must of been listening to someone else in blackface posing as Obama. That was one heck of a speech.
PHILADELPHIA - Democratic Sen. Barack Hussein Obama on Tuesday tried to stem damage from divisive comments delivered by his pastor, while bluntly addressing anger between blacks and whites in the most racially pointed speech yet of his presidential campaign.
- Prev by Date: A great and needed speech
- Next by Date: Florida Democrats Won't Vote Again, Official Says
- Previous by thread: Looks like the "Magic Negro" has lost some of the magic!
- Next by thread: Re: Looks like the "Magic Negro" has lost some of the magic!