Re: If it were up to the liberals
- From: "Non-TweedlePug Voter" <byebye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 08:08:25 -0000
On 20 Feb 2008, Horatio Fudruckerton wrote:
America would pull out of Iraq, Afghanistan, Japan, Germany and any
other country which we have troops or national interest.
Can you believe anyone that could be that ignorant ?
Can you imagine the total disaster that would be for America ?
But liberals don't care. All they can see is the billions of dollars
that they would be able to get their slimey, grubby hands on.
Ratty, once again on his day off from the ponies, worries
about what "liberals" would do. Like you have to worry, Ratty.
- Prev by Date: 30? 27? 25? 22? 21? How about 19?
- Next by Date: Comparing their experience...
- Previous by thread: Re: If it were up to the liberals
- Next by thread: Re: Michelle Obama = law school graduate ---- Cindy McCain = pill-popping high school cheerleader