- From: "FRANKIE LEE" <phebelee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 16:03:22 +0800
Discussion going around....
U mean to tell me,up to now,those remaining 7 votes are extremely hard to
count and finish it in WA?
How to prove to the world that WA is dumb?
Took longer to count those votes...
93% is counted---what's so difficult to count the rest?
Is it fair to conclude that..stop Huckabee momentum?
What are Huck's supporter suppose to think?
- Prev by Date: Re: Barack Obama is the Tiger Woods of American politics.
- Next by Date: Re: McCain will be the GOP nominee
- Previous by thread: Excellent website for Immigration
- Next by thread: Ron Paul, the one true conservative