Re: NoBama Crime Family Pal Busted

On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 10:24:19 -0500, Horatio Fudruckerton
<nospam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 09:39:42 -0500, Wolfie
<Wolfie@FrenchGirl'sBoy.org> wrote:

In an act of frenzied desperation, Neocon political operatives in the
FBI ordered the arrest of Obama fundraiser Rezko to attempt to
discredit the popular politician.

Said an un-named FBI official:

We are desperate. VP Cheney is desperate. We are trying everything
we can to stop this nightmare. As an afterthought he shouted:

MUAHAHAHAHA

If you're trying to spin obamas criminal activities, you're doing a
piss poor job.

Dick Cheney and George W. Bush are hardened criminals who committed
many grave crimes against America.

You must be a member of their criminal mafia engaging in criminal
activities against America.

You hate America.

  • Re: Illegal immigrant rapist had been deported nine (9) times
    ... Oh my goodness, there are criminals! ... The government, the employers, and the illegal workers ... If you look back on American history you can see America has always ... Interview contractor, tell him of the hidden cameras, ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Bush goes nuclear
    ... The dangerously divided political parties in America, ... apologize for your treasonous and threatening behavior. ... As for American citizens, if you love our great nation ... Violent criminals deserve to die not ten years from now ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Bush goes nuclear
    ... > The dangerously divided political parties in America, ... > As for American citizens, if you love our great nation ... > Violent criminals deserve to die not ten years from now ... > on ALL violent criminals convicted of a first offense. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Bush goes Nuclear!
    ... The dangerously divided political parties in America, ... apologize for your treasonous and threatening behavior. ... As for American citizens, if you love our great nation ... Violent criminals deserve to die not ten years from now ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Bush goes Nuclear!
    ... The dangerously divided political parties in America, ... apologize for your treasonous and threatening behavior. ... As for American citizens, if you love our great nation ... Violent criminals deserve to die not ten years from now ...
    (sci.astro)