Tax Quotes And Jokes For Tax Season
- From: xikom@xxxxxxx
- Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 21:13:49 -0800 (PST)
Like death, paying taxes is inevitable. In the case of most Americans,
tax season is just around the corner. If only paying taxes was so
As you begin pulling out those receipts, the eraser and reading plain
English tax instructions that Einstein couldn't figure out, you're
going to need a good laugh. Here you go:
1. I am proud to be paying taxes in the United States. The only thing
is - I could be just as proud for half the money.
2. People who complain about taxes can be divided into two classes:
men and women.
3. Like mothers, taxes are often misunderstood, but seldom forgotten.
4. The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return.
It's the zero adjust on his bathroom scale.
5. Next to being shot at and missed, nothing is really quite as
satisfying as an income tax refund.
6. A tax loophole is something that benefits the other guy. If it
benefits you, it is tax reform.
7. Few of us ever test our powers of deduction, except when filling
out an income tax form.
8. What's the difference between a mosquito and an IRS agent? One is a
bloodsucking parasite, the other is an insect.
9. It would be nice if we could all pay our taxes with a smile, but
normally cash is required.
10. The government deficit is the difference between the amounts of
money the government spends and the amount it has the nerve to
11. Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can
- Prev by Date: Re: Same damn speech I heard 1000 time before!
- Next by Date: HUCKABEE VS MITT
- Previous by thread: USA A CHRISTIAN NATION
- Next by thread: HUCKABEE VS MITT