Re: EARTH IS 10000 YEARS OLD
- From: FRANKIE LEE <leeahkwee@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 06:17:51 -0800 (PST)
On Jan 26, 6:13 pm, Pat O'Beur <Pat.O'B...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
FRANKIE LEE wrote:
Creationism has challenge Darwinism and Big Bang for many decades---
and creationism triumph. Majority of the world's population in our
world, even USA had more than 80% of the population doesn't believe in
Big Bang and Darwinism
"Majority of the world's population in our world" What world? Petersburg KY?
"USA had more than 80%" Had? good! I can see that now Americans
Really funny! Thanks Frankie and may the Flying-Spaghetti-Monster bless you.
BTW Why doesn't The Hooey Babble ever mention the dinosaurs?
The way u use Flying-Spaghetti-Monster illustration to mock my words---
see how out of place you are by using unfitting words,even trying to
mock----I can see you being very very dumb!
U r really clueless.
- Prev by Date: Re: Hillary Buys Black Vote With Taxpayer Money
- Next by Date: Re: EARTH IS 10000 YEARS OLD
- Previous by thread: Re: EARTH IS 10000 YEARS OLD
- Next by thread: Re: EARTH IS 10000 YEARS OLD