Bush announces his growth stimulus package
- From: Middle Class Warrior <middle_class_warrior1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 16:46:44 GMT
Dick Cheney was behind and to the right of the president. I swear his lips were moving during the speech. Has Bush become Cheney's ventriloquist dummy?
Bush also bitched about his tax cut package set to expire in 2010. He even mentioned the Estate Tex that is a tax on welath and has nothing to do with economic stimulation.
Bush wants has Iraq War to survive him and now he is suggesting his tax cuts need to continue after the 2010 expiration date. Fat chance! I think the Democrats will straighten out the tax structure long before then.
I think Hillary's stimulus package forced Bush to get off his ass. I hope Congress can go forward with this, but I don't want to see any more Democratic rollovers.
- Prev by Date: Re: Question for the ages
- Next by Date: Re: Former First Pig Chelsea Klinton Lacks Class
- Previous by thread: Tax cuts for the rich failed again.... Lets make them last forever..shrub says.
- Next by thread: THE NEW 'LEPERS'