Re: Global warming 'consensus' a fiction
- From: kT <cosmic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2008 13:49:50 -0600
middle class warrior wrote:
Al Smith wrote:Hmmm, I wonder why the US representatives got their asses kicked by the other nations at the climate convention in Bali. They told the US to lead, follow or get the hell out of the way. Bush finally blinked and started working with other international leaders on climate issues. He also isolated China in the process. Your post doesn't reflect the new international realities.
Political realities have nothing to do with the question of whether manmade global warming is a problem. It is not. The effect of the human race on the global climate is insignificant. Kyoto was nothing but a money grab. World leaders are being buffaloed by fanatics. The whole global warming hysteria is nothing but a sad joke.
Science says otherwise. The consensus of scientists is that Al Gore is right. How do you explain the unprecedented melting of the Arctic and glaciers internationally.
He can't. He just thinks something is so because he heard it on Rush and he repeated it on the usenet. He's just another dumb ignorant American.
- Prev by Date: More Republican "Good News"
- Next by Date: Re: Global warming 'consensus' a fiction
- Previous by thread: Re: Global warming 'consensus' a fiction
- Next by thread: Re: Global warming 'consensus' a fiction