Re: Changing their minds....
- From: "Kommienezuspadt" <NoSpam@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 10:49:17 -0500
"W Spilman" <b@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Christian Williamson" <c.willi@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
So now, despite their noisy antiwar base, most leading
Democrats quietly are backing away from their talk about
bringing American troops in Iraq home on rigid timetables.
Democrats are gutless. They don't believe in ending the war in Iraq. They
just believe in opposing for opposing's sake.
What is Bush's plan to win? When will Bush's plan come
when someone else is in the WH...
- Prev by Date: Re: Why won't the Administration come clean about Valerie Plame?
- Next by Date: Re: Will Bush attack North Korea after he attacks Iran?
- Previous by thread: Re: Changing their minds....
- Next by thread: Re: Changing their minds....