help them understand 911
- From: "Arizona Bushwhacker" <ArizonaBushwhacker@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 08:57:30 -0700
Just the other day, George Bush was visiting an
elementary school. He asked the children if they
knew the difference between a "Tragedy", an
"Accident", and a "Great Loss". He was trying
to help them understand 911. When none of the
children responded to his question, George thought
he could help them along. He asked them, "If
I were to die in a plane crash, would that be a
'tragedy, an accident', or a 'great loss'?" Little
Jimmy answered right away. "That would be
a Tragedy". George Bush was pleased that this
young child felt his death would be a tragedy.
"How did you come to that conclusion?" asked
Little Jimmy answered...
"It has to be a tragedy, because I don't think
it would be an accident, and it sure as hell
wouldn't be any great loss."
- Prev by Date: Hey republican...
- Next by Date: Dow Jones Performance
- Previous by thread: Hey republican...
- Next by thread: Dow Jones Performance