Re: How They Did It
- From: jose <josefsoplar@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 16:05:56 -0800 (PST)
On Nov 14, 7:45 pm, Mitchell Holman <Noem...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
jose <josefsop...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:1195082586.028294.310020@
How They Did It
By Kimberly Kagan
The Weekly Standard | Wednesday, November 14, 2007
The surge of operations that American and Iraqi forces began on June
15 has dramatically improved security in Baghdad and throughout Iraq.
Proving for all to see that the US occupation of Iraq
will be permanent since Iraqis refuse to provide their
own security as longs as Americans will do it for them.
Remember "we will stand down as they stand up"?
They're standing up. It's only been five years. How long did it
take the Germans and Japanese to stand up and fully defend
- Prev by Date: Re: How They Did It
- Next by Date: Re: Why do Americans keep letting Bush shit and piss all over the Constitution?
- Previous by thread: Re: How They Did It
- Next by thread: Re: How They Did It