Re: Bob Herbert's view of Hillary's chances...

On Nov 6, 5:27?am, Christian Williamson <c.wi...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"If Senator Clinton is unable to generate tremendous enthusiasm among
women voters she is unlikely to win."http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/06/opinion/06herbert.html?_r=1&ref=opi...

She won't win even the dem nod. This will go to Edwards. Watch and
see.

  • Re: Bob Herberts view of Hillarys chances...
    ... She won't win even the dem nod. ... This will go to Edwards. ... Another prediction from a rightard --- I think we can guess how accurate ...
    (alt.politics.bush)
  • Re: HIS ROYAL ORANGENESS!!!!!
    ... awesome to watch; especially Edwards and Jamie Mac. ... Busch's drunk ...
    (rec.autos.sport.nascar)
  • Re: Was BOD actually that good a player?
    ... Edwards and co. get all the plaudits, but just watch ... > Gibson set up tries for JPR and others. ...
    (rec.sport.rugby.union)
  • Re: OT: John Edwards
    ... A Rudy/ Mrs. C. race would certainly be fun to watch. ... Edwards came off ... very well on the opening show of Bill Maher's season. ...
    (rec.arts.theatre.musicals)