Re: Bush's presidency a success?
- From: Christian Williamson <c.willi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 08:17:15 GMT
Christian Williamson <c.willi@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
Bill Kristol has an editorial going over the president's terms. He thinks the presidency will be a success. See http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/07/13/AR20070
According to Kristol, the two greatest successes during GWB's administration are 1) the absence of attacks on US soil after 9/11,
The anthrax attacks are somehow never counted.
OK. So count them in. Now what? Did you read the article? Read the article and then put the anthrax attack in and explain how that means the Bush presidency is a failure or success. We're talking big picture here. Look at all the issues, and draw a conclusion.
- Prev by Date: Re: Time for a quick withdrawal.
- Next by Date: Re: LOSER BUSH STILL PUSHING THE STAY THE COURSE
- Previous by thread: Re: Bush's presidency a success?
- Next by thread: Re: Bush's presidency a success?