Re: U.S. Government Infected With Warmongering Neocons
- From: Deaf Power <deaf@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 20:02:52 -0400
On Thu, 24 May 2007 06:38:33 GMT, dangdangdoodle
The American people should not let themselves be lead around by those who
promise security by exporting war upon other people in foreign lands. The fact
is that if the neocons are not stopped where they are, they will eventually wind
up at your door to take your freedom away. They may make noise which sounds ok
"support the troops" and all that but their ways are of death and destruction.
These are the "al Qaeda" of neocons that we must break down, one by
one until they are no longer a threat to our liberty and freedom:
Dick Cheney, Vice President
Donald Rumsfeld, Secretary of Defense
Paul Wolfowitz, Deputy Secretary of Defense
Robert Zoelick, US deputy secretary of state
Elliott Abrams, Chief Middle East adviser on the National Security
William J. Bennett, Presidential speech writer
Jeb Bush, Governor of Florida
I. Lewis Libby, Vice President Cheney?s Chief of Staff and Assistant
to the Vice President for National Security Affairs.
Aaron Friedberg, Vice President Cheney?s deputy National Security
Frank Gaffney, Pentagon's Defense Policy Board
Fred C. Ikle, Pentagon's Defense Policy Board
Eliot A. Cohen, Pentagon's Defense Policy Board
Henry S. Rowen, Pentagon's Defense Policy Board
Paula Dobriansky, Undersecretary of State
- Prev by Date: Re: LITTLE BIRD GIVES BUSH THE MIDDLE FINGER, SHITS ON HIM, LITERALLY, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
- Next by Date: Re: How many more bodies like this Freakie's Bush wanted to see?
- Previous by thread: REARend Falwell Rottting in Hell,***ing Gays in Hell, Waiting for Vampire Gay Cheney to Join Him
- Next by thread: Re: How many more bodies like this Freakie's Bush wanted to see?