Re: U.S. Government Infected With Warmongering Neocons

On Thu, 24 May 2007 06:38:33 GMT, dangdangdoodle
<notea_thanks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The American people should not let themselves be lead around by those who
promise security by exporting war upon other people in foreign lands. The fact
is that if the neocons are not stopped where they are, they will eventually wind
up at your door to take your freedom away. They may make noise which sounds ok
"support the troops" and all that but their ways are of death and destruction.

These are the "al Qaeda" of neocons that we must break down, one by
one until they are no longer a threat to our liberty and freedom:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PNAC#Persons_associated_with_the_PNAC

http://tvnewslies.org/html/pnac_neo-con_artists.html

Dick Cheney, Vice President
Donald Rumsfeld, Secretary of Defense
Paul Wolfowitz, Deputy Secretary of Defense
Robert Zoelick, US deputy secretary of state
Elliott Abrams, Chief Middle East adviser on the National Security
William J. Bennett, Presidential speech writer
Jeb Bush, Governor of Florida
I. Lewis Libby, Vice President Cheney?s Chief of Staff and Assistant
to the Vice President for National Security Affairs.
Aaron Friedberg, Vice President Cheney?s deputy National Security
advisor
Frank Gaffney, Pentagon's Defense Policy Board
Fred C. Ikle, Pentagon's Defense Policy Board
Eliot A. Cohen, Pentagon's Defense Policy Board
Henry S. Rowen, Pentagon's Defense Policy Board
Paula Dobriansky, Undersecretary of State

--
Impeach Bush!
http://www.gnn.tv/articles/2791/Rep_McKinney_Files_Articles_of_Impeachment

.