Re: Garrage Sale!!!
- From: Julian D. <jules@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 23:48:20 -0500
On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 18:14:20 -0500, Neo <Neo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>THE Biggest garrage sale in the WORLD. don't miss it. everything's cheap
>and will be sold!!
>address: The United States of America.
Bet you sold your dictionary already.
"But if we must engage in a national debate on half-measures:
After 9/11, any president who was not spying on people calling
phone numbers associated with terrorists should be impeached for
being an inept commander in chief."
"The president and I cannot prevent certain politicians from losing
their memory, or their backbone, but we're not going to sit by and
let them rewrite history." -- Dick Cheney 11/16/2005
"If somebody from al-Qaida is calling you, we'd like to know why."
- President George W. Bush - January 1, 2006
"Iran will not be allowed to have nuclear weapons."
- President George W. Bush, 2004
- Prev by Date: Re: STILL WAITING... No answer yet from the right-wing cowards...
- Next by Date: Re: Abortion is murder, BUT...
- Previous by thread: Re: Garrage Sale!!!
- Next by thread: New President?