Re: Should War Profiteers Be Shot?

Salad wrote:
Should war profiteers suffer a strong fate so that future generations have a precedent to go by? Would the US be better off by executing their fellow Americans that use the war in Iraq to line their pockets?

It may be best to send a strong message to its citizens, and the world, that we don't tolerate war profiteering.

http://www.amconmag.com/2005/2005_10_24/cover.html

I'd think it'd be worthy of serious discussion - as a form of treason - at least.

--
Jake Starling
czmissometimes@xxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: GExperts 1.30 Beta 3 with source code formatter
    ... | indented one level, and if it is multiple statements, it must be ... | to the executing statement, not the "if", so it should be indented to ... But something I think you should be "willing to go to war about," as it ... XanaNews Version 1.17.5.7 [Q's salutation mod] ...
  • Re: OT: Retired Generals Want Rumfelds Resignation
    ... For the "top brass", planning and executing a misguided, ... alike in harm's way) in the first place should also be considered a war ... crime. ... Neither misguided or unnecessary are criteria for a war ...
    (talk.origins)
  • 13 Hanged In Iraq for resisting the invasion of their country!
    ... geneva convention and imprisoning prisoners of war instead of executing ... them like the nazi used to do. ...
    (soc.culture.europe)
  • Re: OT: Retired Generals Want Rumfelds Resignation
    ... For the "top brass", planning and executing a misguided, ... alike in harm's way) in the first place should also be considered a war ... crime. ... Neither misguided or unnecessary are criteria for a war ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: OT who said this ?
    ... This administration is fighting a war. ... "Major combat operations in Iraq have ended. ... The war took on a whole new dimension as Al Qaeda moved their focus of operations to Iraq. ... I have all the facts at my disposal, all you have is known lies from Reno/Clinton). ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)