Leadership on the Left
- From: "Capri" <capri142@xxxxxxx>
- Date: 22 Oct 2005 11:14:56 -0700
Is non existant, There is none. And the 2006 elections are just around
The Democrat Agenda for 2006:
Bush Sucks, Rove and Delay belong in Jail.
Ok well if I vote for your guy instead of a reublican or 3rd party what
will you do when you get in office?
Bush is the worst president ever!
Yes but what about Iraq?
It's all Bush's Fault
What about the Economy?
Bush AND Greenspan's Fault
But what will the Dewmocrats do about it?
We don't have to do anything its all Bush's fault
What about terrorism?
There were no WMD in Iraq.
But isn't terrorism a threat?
Bush planned 9/11.
What abnout Social Security?
What about it?
And that About sums the left up! Look, As long as the only thing they
have is to bash bush and his administration they can look forward to
another 2002 again. I'll never vote Reublican again, They are left of
the Democrats 20 years ago. I'd vote for a democrat or 3rd party
canidate in a heartbeat if there was one out there who had an agenda
that was pro america and not just anti bush.
- Prev by Date: Re: What would you say if Nixon had fired Leon Jaworsky, the special prosecutor?
- Next by Date: US Diplomat Points to Neocon Ideology Behind Actions in Iraq
- Previous by thread: Pigs get fat and hogs get slaughtered
- Next by thread: Re: Leadership on the Left