Re: Delay for President!

On 21 Oct 2005 16:32:50 -0700, "enki" <enki034@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Yet, you seem to believe that Bush's response to terrorism is
>competent?
>
>As in compared to Clinton where the attacks esclated?

So Bush is incompetent. Why did you vote for this incompetent
president?

--
A vote for republican is a vote for fascism!

http://www.oldamericancentury.org/14pts.htm

  • Re: The Not-So-Democratic Party, Part II
    ... > damage done by the incompetent idiot Bush and his ever shrinking circle ... A vote for the GOP is a vote for a criminally ... Only a simple idiot would think the race boils ... > Bush character is becoming more and more irrational and pushing what few ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Hillary to the white house in 2008
    ... On Mar 28, 10:22 pm, "anne mandingo coulter" ... would anyone vote for a marxist? ... nah ?bush is a incompetent ?nincompoop ...
    (soc.culture.filipino)
  • Re: Hillary to the white house in 2008
    ... would anyone vote for a marxist? ... nah ?bush is a incompetent ?nincompoop ...
    (soc.culture.filipino)
  • Re: The Not-So-Democratic Party, Part II
    ... >>million lost permanently to overseas will return someday, and Bush is ... damage done by the incompetent idiot Bush and his ever shrinking circle ... A vote for the GOP is a vote for a criminally ... his second trillion dollar increase BTW) and $70B *more* for Iraq on top ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Opinion AKA: LipStick On A Pig
    ... What specifically have YOU experienced in the last 8 years that has led you to believe Bush to be incompetent? ... I certainly wouldn't call someone incompetent unless I had first hand experience to back it up. ... Personally I've done far better under Bush than I have under Clinton, although I personally have no issues with Clinton years of service either. ...
    (rec.woodworking)