The Horse-Sparrow theory of Economics

otherwise known as "trickle down economics"

"Republicans seem to think there is an inspiring quality in giving more money to the top one percent. When I hear this, I think of the `Horse and Sparrow' theory of economics that if you feed enough oats to the horse, some will pass through to feed the sparrows." -John Kenneth Galbraith

  • Re: Horse and Sparrow theory of Economics Here!
    ... > money to the top one percent. ... > Sparrow' theory of economics that if you feed enough oats to the horse, ... - Economist John Kenneth ...
    (alt.politics.bush)
  • Re: Horse and Sparrow theory of Economics Here!
    ... > money to the top one percent. ... > Sparrow' theory of economics that if you feed enough oats to the horse, ... - Economist John Kenneth ...
    (alt.politics.bush)
  • Re: Horse and Sparrow theory of Economics Here!
    ... >> "Republicans seem to think there is an inspiring quality in giving more ... >> money to the top one percent. ... >> Sparrow' theory of economics that if you feed enough oats to the horse, ...
    (alt.politics.bush)
  • Re: Fathers rights
    ... His horse farm is established (used to have it in Santa ... Barbara when he was still a CPA) but yes, he has money coming out ... revenge and did not want to pay me child support. ... family life due to being so messed up, though there is much more to say. ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: OT Jobs vs Hobbies
    ... avid horse person, and most of my free time is centered around horses. ... Maybe money isn't very important to you, but it sounds like it is to ... into engineering he should be making his high school course choices ... other into a viable business. ...
    (rec.equestrian)