Re: Effect of perspective control lens without the cost

Uzytkownik "Frederick Williams" <freddywilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> napisal w
wiadomosci news:4F13125A.E4B93A9C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Perspective control lenses are, I fancy, rather expensive. Is there
software available that will allow the digital manipulation of jpg's to
get the same effect? I suspect that the answer is 'yes', but does it do
the job well, and is it free?

Photoshop

Filter > Distort > Lens Correction
and
Select area or building and go to edit > transform

best wishes
martin
http://www.fullexpo.com

  • Re: Effect of perspective control lens without the cost
    ... Pete A wrote: ... software available that will allow the digital manipulation of jpg's to ... I suspect that the answer is 'yes', ... I need a grammar correction tool... ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: Effect of perspective control lens without the cost
    ... software available that will allow the digital manipulation of jpg's to ... I suspect that the answer is 'yes', ... The effects of tilt (changing how the plane of focus cuts ... you *could* use a lightfield camera and software for it ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Effect of perspective control lens without the cost
    ... Perspective control lenses are, I fancy, rather expensive. ... software available that will allow the digital manipulation of jpg's to ... I suspect that the answer is 'yes', ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: Effect of perspective control lens without the cost
    ... software available that will allow the digital manipulation of jpg's to ... I suspect that the answer is 'yes', ... Would that be just sheep shearing prospective tools or does it also include gold and diamond mining? ... Sorry, Paul, no offence intended :-) ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: Install of SuSE 8.1 problem
    ... > When booting fromt he CD to begin installation on my machine, ... > graphical display is very distorted. ... I suspect this has something to ... Does the image distort to the point that you can't go through with the ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)