Re: Effect of perspective control lens without the cost

Uzytkownik "Frederick Williams" <freddywilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> napisal w
wiadomosci news:4F13125A.E4B93A9C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Perspective control lenses are, I fancy, rather expensive. Is there
software available that will allow the digital manipulation of jpg's to
get the same effect? I suspect that the answer is 'yes', but does it do
the job well, and is it free?

Photoshop

Filter > Distort > Lens Correction
and
Select area or building and go to edit > transform

best wishes
martin
http://www.fullexpo.com

.