3 questions about the Sony DSC-H5
- From: micky <NONONOmisc07@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2012 13:09:04 -0500
I was taught to put a UV filter in front of the lens of all but the
cheapest cameras, but the camera I see sold now don't have that.
Isn't it still a good idea, to protect the lens?
The manual for the Sony DSC-H5 says it has an NTSC output for
television.. This is analog. Since digiatl electronics use ATSC
instead of NTSC, is this feature of the camera obsolete now when using
a digital tv or digital video recorder? That would seem strange since
I know the camera is digital and the recorder or tv is digital.
Maybe the manual means that "EVEN if you have only NTSC it
will work, and it goes without saying that it will work with ATSC
which is digital."
The manual keeps referring to a Memory Stick Duo card. Does this just
mean an SD card? It looks like an SD card and it's marked 2G. But
it says I cannot use a Memory Stick (What's that?), just a Memory
Thanks for any help you can give.
- Prev by Date: Re: Cameras
- Next by Date: Re: 3 questions about the Sony DSC-H5
- Previous by thread: A bit of the past
- Next by thread: Re: 3 questions about the Sony DSC-H5