Re: Composition

On Sun, 25 Dec 2011 13:34:03 -0500, PeterN
<> wrote:

This one is a dead sea creature of some sort spotted on the beach.
Actually, 1/4th of a sea creature repeated three more times and
rotated after a change of color.

Nice image. Could that have been made a tad sharper?

Nature precluded that. It's a jellyfish of some sort, so there was
no sharpness left after a few hours on the beach in the sun.

Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Some questions
    ... Not even to the female ones on the beach? ... Tony Cooper ... Orlando, FL ... Prev by Date: ...
  • One for PeterN
    ... The image started out as a dead jellyfish on the beach. ... Tony Cooper - Orlando FL ...
  • Re: I went to beach today.
    ... B: I went to beach. ... Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida ...
  • Re: Florida trip planning
    ... Clearwater Beach is a nice beach area with some shopping on the beach. ... For Disney, you can spend you entire vacation there and get everything you want but a beach. ... BTW I think Orlando is pretty safe in hurricane season, they usually get some wind damage and a lot of rain during one, I am sure a resident can provide more information than I can. ... theme parks such as Disney, Universal and Sea World (hoping that we ...
  • Re: "Lost for Words" by John Humphrys
    ... this was a forum of learning! ... Tony Cooper - Orlando, ... the excellent response subsequently more than made up for my ...