Re: OT: Image Projector ?

On 07.12.11 08:15, Laszlo Lebrun wrote:
On 28.11.11 22:42, James wrote:
Although this is somewhat camera-related, I still post as OT.

I know what device I am looking for, but I don't know what it is called.

You appear to look for a gobo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gobo_(lighting)

--
One computer and three operating systems, not the other way round.
One wife and many hotels, not the other way round ! ;-)

  • Re: Apple Maps Sucks?
    ... One computer and three operating systems, not the other way round. ... One wife and many hotels, ... Nashton just said that your suggestion about using a physical map while driving was stupid. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Apple just got outclassed at its own game...
    ... One computer and three operating systems, not the other way round. ... One wife and many hotels, ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Apple releases Mountain Lion.... nobody notices.
    ... One computer and three operating systems, not the other way round. ... One wife and many hotels, ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: DLL Hell is not dead, but is tamed
    ... On 02.01.2012 16:12, Lloyd wrote: ... One computer and three operating systems, not the other way round. ... One wife and many hotels, ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Its over, Apple was right...
    ... On 17.08.2012 09:13, Sandman wrote: ... One computer and three operating systems, not the other way round. ... One wife and many hotels, ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)