Re: new website, help !

On 2011-04-27 08:27:58 -0400, Albio said:

Hi,
Can you take a look at my website www.albertocampagnolo.com and tell me what you think of the images ?
Thank you,

Alberto

These are excellent. I tried to translate from Italian regarding the technical data. Are these from 35mm film or are they digital? Very fine eye and excellent composition. Technically fine also. I like this website.
--
Michael

  • Re: Russian web site
    ... #I am looking for a website based in Russia that has technical data on most ... #of the firearms in the world. ...
    (rec.guns)
  • Re: Russian web site
    ... #I am looking for a website based in Russia that has technical data on most ... #of the firearms in the world. ...
    (rec.guns)
  • Re: new website, help !
    ... The photos are from 35mm film, ... "Michael" ha scritto nel messaggio ... Can you take a look at my website www.albertocampagnolo.com and tell me what you think of the images? ... I tried to translate from Italian regarding the technical data. ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: attn. buzzy...red x....first draft....
    ... A number of people have complained that they cannot see the images ... who have suffered from this problem viewing your website!!! ... be recorded in server logs and used/manipulated by website-owners.] ... The referrer header tells the server from which page your request ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: Images with hidden external links
    ... The most of the pictures i copy are from the official websites of the hotels ... website for a given term. ... Removing them will be a nightmare because of the way Publisher works. ... In future if you're gonna "lift" images for reuse, ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)