Re: No landscape shots for me

On Sat, 26 Feb 2011 10:22:25 -0500, Robert Coe <bob@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sat, 26 Feb 2011 08:45:37 -0500, tony cooper <tony_cooper213@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
: State Representative Jim Norman (Republican - Tampa) has proposed a
: bill - SB 1246 - that would make it a felony to photograph a farm
: without first securing written permission from the property owner.
:
: Rep Norman claims his bill will protect property owners from
: undercover operations such as those launched by PETA and Animal
: Freedom (another animal rights group).
:
: I hope "B" is not the selected theme for any future Shoot In. I won't
: be able to photograph any barns. If "A" is selected, though, I could
: photograph Rep Norman.

See if you can photograph him without his hairpiece. Every Republican office
holder wears one and is mortified if seen bare-headed.

You could, for example, suddenly yell "There's a scorpion in your wig!!" and
hope that he reaches up and rips it off.

There are several ways to immediately get the attention of a Florida
Republican politician:

1. Yell out "Photo Op with Sarah Palin!".

2. Spread the word that there is a lobbyist with an open checkbook in
the area.

3. Shout out "The NRA rep is buying drinks at the bar!".

4. Report that Dick Cheney is re-loading.

5. Turn on the radio to Limbaugh, Hannity, or Beck and tell the
politician that they will reveal a sighting of Kenyan birth
certificate for Obama.

6. Reveal that there are secret cameras in the Page's cloakroom.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

  • Re: No landscape shots for me
    ... without first securing written permission from the property owner. ... Rep Norman claims his bill will protect property owners from ... be able to photograph any barns. ... Every Republican office ...
    (alt.photography)