Re: "POSE & GO" Photography
- From: Alan Browne <alan.browne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 09:11:12 -0500
"Alan Browne" <alan.browne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:WPqdnV7j396dD2nXnZ2dnUVZ_hli4p2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPeter wrote:"Alan Browne" <alan.browne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:KvCdnZNqrIxs2GnXnZ2dnUVZ_hNi4p2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJohn Sisker wrote:Hi all...
First of all, if I am out of line with this newsgroup in reference to this notice, I do apologize. I am new to this newsgroup, so am not sure if I am overstepping my bounds.
You should have asked first without posting the links to your business.
He posted a blatant advert for his site. This is against the charter of this group. Pre-wrapping it with an apology is a cheap tactic.
Please answer the rest of my question. It is an integral part of the "why."
I really have nothing to answer to you. The OP posted an advert. That's against the charter. Out of politeness he could have asked first, but that would have been inconvenient to his real intentions.
- Prev by Date: Re: Canon 50D ?
- Next by Date: Re: White Balance and RAW Convertors
- Previous by thread: Re: "POSE & GO" Photography
- Next by thread: Re: "POSE & GO" Photography