Re: how do i take picutures like this

"Dickery1" <junkone1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:c4cb9721-bc12-4d95-b246-4d3f563c2084@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.puretravel.com/blog/2009/06/08/7-tricks-to-take-awesome-travel-pictures-pics/
how do i take pictures like this where the person seems bigger than
the object. i have a digital camera but cannot seem to figure out how
to tricks like this.
seede

Photoshop

--
Peter

  • Re: how do i take picutures like this
    ... "Dickery1" wrote in message ... how do i take pictures like this where the person seems bigger than ... i have a digital camera but cannot seem to figure out how ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: how do i take picutures like this
    ... how do i take pictures like this where the person seems bigger than ... i have a digital camera but cannot seem to figure out how ... Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida ...
    (alt.photography)
  • how do i take picutures like this
    ... how do i take pictures like this where the person seems bigger than ... i have a digital camera but cannot seem to figure out how ...
    (alt.photography)
  • The Way Digital People Live
    ... The notebook is useful in such events. ... great memories thanks to the digital camera. ... the highland children while looking at the pictures that she took with them, ... is a MP3 player maniac. ...
    (soc.culture.korean)
  • Re: Any new toys, anyone? (Digital Camera Tangent)
    ... Only if you take pictures of guitars and amps with it! ... It's probably about time I upgraded my digital camera. ... there're some much clearer pictures on the internet by now. ... Me being way overdue for an upgrade too and all. ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)