Re: gimp or photoshop?

On 02-06-09 10:59, DRS wrote:
"Alan Browne"<alan.browne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Linux system when a problem occurs (and they do). A Mac just works.

In 16 months of Mac OS X I've had precisely 0 issues. All s/w
installs are simple to the point of being ridiculously easy, fast and
problem free.

I wish I got paid every time I've had to sort out a problem on my
neighbour's Mac.

Hmm. Maybe you've "sorted out" your neighbor's Mac a little too often and now it's infected with repairs?

A friend of mine, perhaps the most clueless where it comes to computers, got a Macbook pro about 2 years ago and it has never had a hiccough despite his carelessness. He rates this as his golden age of computing having klutzed up a large number of PC's and laptops.

-- r.p.e.35mm user resource:
-- r.p.d.slr-systems:
-- [SI] gallery & rulz:
-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.
-- usenet posts from and are filtered out.