reply

Hi Piotr, Colin and Frank!

Thank you very much for your appreciation and feedback!

1)The bad quality results from beeing only scans from a negative.
Maybe i downsized them also to much :)
All pictures were taken with an borrowed Canon Eos 300. I myself dont
own a camera.

2) There are captions under the pictures, but you are right maybe a
report about my trip would be better. I also thought of maybe putting
in a map of both countries. But sadly i have a major exam in near
future and no time to do so.

From both trips i liked greenland the best. The people there are very
kind and i was invited very often for tea, fishing and hunting. My
personal highlights were the sleeping sled puppy suprise in my tent
and eating an raw sealeye. haahah.

Svalbard somehow disappointed me. Way to touristic. Sure it was an
adventure hiking arround and hopeing not entcountering an polar bear
but i somehow i didnt feel the same magic as with greenland.

cheers andy

  • Re: Images of Greenland and Spitsbergen, Svalbard
    ... Thank you very much for your appreciation and feedback! ... 1)The bad quality results from beeing only scans from a negative. ... All pictures were taken with an borrowed Canon Eos 300. ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: The sickening reality of high ISO on a P&S
    ... I'm not attacking the quality of your ... All I'm saying is that given the same conditions, a dslr is capable of ... You've shown from your own experience as a p&s camera enhusiast. ... at some samples of pictures from the Sony A900 with one of the Carl ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: Canon EOS 20D - Is this review fair?
    ... > underexposure, particularly with wideangle lenses." ... fairly easy and renders sharper pictures. ... > quality, but they also mean that users will have to put a bit more ... It might cost more but you'll ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: Different broadcast methods & perceived picture quality.
    ... Yes, well look at DAB, look at the now very poor dynamics on BBC FM, look at ... not be checked or even cared about in the quality sense unless its really ... see the quality of most HD pictures. ... channels has been lacklustre. ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: More one NASA management
    ... >of far lower quality than what there reporters had seen. ... Recce Office you'll know they keep their pictures quality tight to there ... The fact is that the atmosphere causes distortions - that is why the Hubble was ... challenging the theories is fine and that is how progress is made. ...
    (sci.crypt)