Re: "busy" CF card

"Cat(h)" <cathy_ie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:8933bcdb-6c96-4f48-bf8c-7b227aad8f93@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To be honest, I love my camera to bits. I am planning to do a lot
more learning with it for the time being. However, I have frequent
occasion to be in the company of photojournalists and find myself
suffering from camera and lens envy...

FWISW

I know a fine semi-professional photographer, who sells her prints for between $50 and $750, who uses a Nikon D70 with the kit lenses, handheld without VR.

To paraphrase:
It isn't the size of the lens, it's what you do with it. <duck>

--
Peter

  • Re: Nikon FM2n
    ... >> Great camera and sought after by many. ... Great for learning and still used ... > The 105 f2.5 lens is one of the best Nikon lenses ever. ...
    (rec.photo.equipment.35mm)
  • Re: beginners question on digital vs film SLRs
    ... start with a film or digital SLR camera. ... and a fast 35mm fixed focal length lens. ... There are reasons for learning on an all manual camera, ...
    (rec.photo.digital.slr-systems)
  • Re: Santa Fe 3751 Visits San Bernardino.
    ... what camera and lens did you use? ... It's just one of Nikon's cheaper DSLRs, ... camera and I'm still learning what it can -and can't- do. ...
    (rec.models.railroad)
  • Re: Sony DSC-R1
    ... have a camera with more telescopic end of the lens? ... I have been using the sony f828 for over 2 years now and enjoy it very much, ... I am planning to buy the R1, but seems to me not worth it for just 2.2mb more. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: Camera Recommendations Requested
    ... and decontented the lens and body. ... directly in the camera for JPG output. ... JPG image on the computer where those finer RAW sensor details are already ... external flash units, heavy tripods, more expensive larger filters, etc. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)