Re: 4 GB SD card

Per Bryon Lape:
http://www.amazon.com/Transcend-TS4GSD150-150X-Secure-Digital/dp/B000BR3OHI

Seems like they don't say what it's 150 times.

Just bought a SanDisc Ultra II 4-gigger at Circuit City for $29
and change.
--
PeteCresswell

  • Re: 4 GB SD card
    ... (PeteCresswell) ... Just bought a SanDisc Ultra II 4-gigger at Circuit City for $29 ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: Panasonic HDTV
    ... The original problem may have been that the mask in the tube became a little ... I bought a Panasonic HDTV monitor recently. ... back to Circuit City and getting a new one. ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)
  • Re: Random crashes
    ... My Gateway had semi-bum memory when I bought it from Circuit City. ... really didn't diagnose it for a couple months as it worked more than ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Portable purchase? ATS-909 / ATS-803A / YB400
    ... run at Circuit City with the E1, where old stock units E1XM units are ... IMHO - Anyone who bought an Eton E1 Radio ... Just purchased a new Eton E1 XM for $224.96 from Circuit City! ...
    (rec.radio.shortwave)
  • Re: OT::No attachments from me
    ... But why would you want to buy a computer from Circuit City? ... but for its time powerful and the price was ... you *bought* from them. ... I never paid. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)