Re: Pictures in message
- From: "Peter" <peternew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 19:11:20 -0500
"Alan Browne" <alan.browne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:ptqdnbpjnYXwN4HUnZ2dnUVZ_jOdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Peter wrote:"Alan Browne" <alan.browne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:oNqdnRLFA-vAgofUnZ2dnUVZ_u6dnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
alt.binaries.photos.original allows direct photo posting and discussion. Little to no 'gearhead' talk.
There is a weekly photo subject to shoot - (a very 'lean' version of the shootin, if you will...)
Isn't there a lot of junk and possibly malicious code in the binary groups?
On the group mentioned I've seen nothing but images posted. If anything
other than a usenet client presentable image comes up just don't open it.
I have little concern about the suitability of images. I do have a significant concern about possible embedded malicious code embedded in the image. It is not unreasonable for a mere viewing of the image to trigger the code.
- Prev by Date: Re: Pictures in message
- Next by Date: Re: Pictures in message
- Previous by thread: Re: Pictures in message
- Next by thread: Re: Pictures in message