How to Choose an Old/New DSLR?
- From: Wayne R. <wruffner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 10:18:46 -0400
Something I've done in the past is look for two-year old reviews of
two-year old tools/cameras/equipment that I can pick up on eBay. This
generally works well, especially when diving into unfamiliar areas.
Our consumer-grade cameras do a good job for what they're designed to
do. Lately, though, I've been realizing their obvious limitations in
depth-of-field and shutter lag, among other things.
I'd like to do the same review/eBay process with a new-to-me DSLR.
Since this category covers a huge range of stuff, I hope I can get
some advice on better targeting my effort.
I can't justify a pro rig in any way. I just want to get something
that allows me more control in the same way film SLR's do.
And I would like to stay with SD cards and AA batteries, I think.
Practical advice is welcome, please.
- Prev by Date: Re: Film slr lenses on DSLR question
- Next by Date: Re: How to Choose an Old/New DSLR?
- Previous by thread: Printing home photos?
- Next by thread: Re: How to Choose an Old/New DSLR?