[SI] Shootin - "Wide" photos due this Sunday.
- From: Alan Browne <alan.browne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 19:25:45 -0400
They've been trickling in over the past week, now let loose!!
2008.09.28 evening EDST (NY time).
doesn't have to be super-wide but take advantage of the
visual/compositional aspects of wide angle shooting to
make the best of a scene/subject of your choosing.
Guilty party: Paul Furman.
SI rulz exceptionz in effect are:
1. Up to three photos per photographer.
2. Dimensions: maximum 1200 pixels horizontal.
1000 pixels vertical.
3. File requirements: JPG; up to 300 kB file size.
Send all photos to: si daht moderator & gmail daht com
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Do not expect an immediate acknowledgment,
but one will come.
Due date: 2008.09.28 evening, EDST (NY time zone).
Photos will be posted WITH shooter details and all camera detail.
I'm not going through the nut-roll of hiding them again.
Alan. SI admin pro tempore (hint).
-- r.p.e.35mm user resource: http://www.aliasimages.com/rpe35mmur.htm
-- r.p.d.slr-systems: http://www.aliasimages.com/rpdslrsysur.htm
-- [SI] gallery & rulz: http://www.pbase.com/shootin
-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.
-- usenet posts from gmail.com and googlemail.com are filtered out.
- Prev by Date: Re: Looking for Advice......
- Next by Date: Re: recommendations for night and landscape photography?
- Previous by thread: Looking for Advice......
- Next by thread: [SI] Shootin - "Wide" photos due this Sunday.