[SI] shootin - Wide - 1 week to go
- From: Alan Browne <alan.browne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 15:33:47 -0400
Well, a little more than that: 2008.09.28 evening EDST (NY time).
doesn't have to be super-wide but take advantage of the
visual/compositional aspects of wide angle shooting to
make the best of a scene/subject of your choosing.
Guilty party: Paul Furman.
SI rulz exceptionz in effect are:
1. Up to three photos per photographer.
2. Dimensions: maximum 1200 pixels horizontal.
1000 pixels vertical.
3. File requirements: JPG; up to 300 kB file size.
Send all photos to: si daht moderator & gmail daht com
Do not expect an immediate acknowledgment,
but one will come.
Due date: 2008.09.28 evening, EDST (NY time zone).
Photos will be posted WITH shooter details and all camera detail.
I'm not going through the nut-roll again of hiding them.
Alan. SI admin pro tempore (hint).
-- r.p.e.35mm user resource: http://www.aliasimages.com/rpe35mmur.htm
-- r.p.d.slr-systems: http://www.aliasimages.com/rpdslrsysur.htm
-- [SI] gallery & rulz: http://www.pbase.com/shootin
-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.
-- usenet posts from gmail.com and googlemail.com are filtered out.
- Prev by Date: Re: Alot of new photos added
- Next by Date: Re: How to waterproof Canon G7?
- Previous by thread: Alot of new photos added
- Next by thread: the Netherlands - Belgium September 2008 Travel Pictures Country next to Country