Re: photo editing software

Uzytkownik "cherylp" <clp99336@xxxxxxxxx> napisal w wiadomosci
news:f83b83f9-db7d-41f4-975f-060004f5c7b6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Any recommendations for software that will convert a high resolution
digital photo to 72 dpi? I know about Adobe Photoshop, but am
wondering if there is something less expensive out there.

Thanks.

Just download small application called Irfanview (you can download only main
installer without plugins),
unmark "google toolbar" during installation,
open the file you want to convert,
next press <I> key (or go to <image> and choose <information> panel),
write the resolution and click on <change>.
To change the size press <ctrl>+<R> (got to <image> and choose <resize>.
You can go to <File> and <Batch conversion> when you have to change more
files.
IrfanView is freeware.

Regards
Martin
www.gorgolewski.com

  • Re: photo editing software
    ... Just download small application called Irfanview (you can download only main ... installer without plugins), ... change the dpi to 72, but am still sruggling with this. ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: Graphic converter query - transparency
    ... I was thinking of castle. ... make your installer available; an ftp site isn't a software installer in ... size of TeX has to do with anything. ... So you are saying that everything in that download is directly useful? ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: UNABLE TO CHECK FOR UPDATES ON THIS COMPUTER
    ... "Office Hotfix Installer encounter a problem..." ... i did download the windows installer cleanup utility w/o ... >There are some known issues with the Office Update site. ... >1) Use a utility to clean out the Windows Installer data, ...
    (microsoft.public.officeupdate)
  • Solution for 646
    ... Before you install the update, click on the link on the page (cannot remember ... I have been trying to download updatees for widows vista. ... "Windows encountered an unknown error" error 646.any suggestions as what to ... that button then run or save the installer package then proceed to execute ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: An alternative to Product Activation
    ... dongles will be regarded as a serious option by Codegear. ... Either the user could provide a username and password at the ... which is somehow embedded into the installer prior ... to download, or Codegear would generate them for you (probably the ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)