Re: photo editing software

Uzytkownik "cherylp" <clp99336@xxxxxxxxx> napisal w wiadomosci
Any recommendations for software that will convert a high resolution
digital photo to 72 dpi? I know about Adobe Photoshop, but am
wondering if there is something less expensive out there.


Just download small application called Irfanview (you can download only main
installer without plugins),
unmark "google toolbar" during installation,
open the file you want to convert,
next press <I> key (or go to <image> and choose <information> panel),
write the resolution and click on <change>.
To change the size press <ctrl>+<R> (got to <image> and choose <resize>.
You can go to <File> and <Batch conversion> when you have to change more
IrfanView is freeware.